Student Resource Page
Welcome to the Student Resource Pages
Welcome to the Student Resource Pages, your one-stop-shop for the important relevant information that you may need during your graduate career here at OU!
This webpage and its subsequent pages are designed to give relatively static information that should remain consistent throughout your graduate studies.
For time sensitive information please check out our OU Physics and Astronomy Student Lounge, a private forum specifically for the graduate students in our department where we can post special event information and discuss general items of interest! (Note: In order to access our graduate forum you will need to make an account on the forum webpage, insturctions should be provided there.)
If you have any questions please feel free to contact Brent McCoy.
We hope that the titles that have been provided are easy to understand but if not, here is a summary of each page:
- Important Forms contains links to graduate forms and applications required by the graduate college for taking your specialist exam, defending your thesis, etc.
- Dates and Deadlines will be updated per semester and contains the dates for when certain forms and documents need to be submitted to either the faculty or the Graduate College in order to be processed on time.
- International Forms contains links to necessary forms and applications for international students, mainly regarding identification information and tax-related forms. This link is hosted by International Student Services so they are your primary contacts if there are any forms or if there is any information you need that is not available at the previous link. You can find several other useful links from their main webpage.
- Housing provides general information about various housing options while here at OU and their accessability to and from campus for off-campus housing options.
- Parking provides concise, summarized information about where you can park on campus and what the general costs are. More detailed information about parking at OU can be found on Parking Services website.
- Newbies provides relevant information for incoming students to the graduate department and includes information such as, where to find important weather information, where to get proper identification and licensing, etc.
If you would like to contact any of the current G-PSI Officers you may do so atcurrent G-PSI Officers