We are seeking highly qualified, motivated and hard-working students for our PhD program. Our graduate students play a significant role in the ongoing research projects.
- Astrophysics: supernovae, cosmology, extragalactic astronomy, nucleosynthesis, observational astronomy
- Atomic, Molecular, Optical and Chemical Physics: Rydberg atoms, ultracold atoms and molecules, quantum optics, scattering, dimensional perturbation theory, precision spectroscopy.
- High Energy Physics: quantum field theory, supersymmetric unification, collider experiments
- Condensed Matter Physics: nanostructures, scanning probe microscopy, semiconductor quantum wells, lasers, correlated electrons, spintronics, transport, nano/microelectronic devices, photovoltaics, materials science
Graduate Student Activities:
- OU Public star party
- Atomic Molecular Physics Journal Club
- Astronomy Journal club
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Call the Physics Department Office at (405) 325-3961 x36101
- Call us toll free at (800) 522-0772 ask for extension 36101
- Graduate Recruiting and Selection Committee
Homer L. Dodge Department of Physics and Astronomy
The University of Oklahoma
440 W Brooks St
Norman, OK 73019-2061